Neverending Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
Maere Main Den EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:57 pm by Levina

» What does this make you think of?
Maere Main Den EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:35 am by Keira

» Count to 30 before an Alpha posts!
Maere Main Den EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:35 am by Keira

» This or That?
Maere Main Den EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:10 pm by Kinithi

» Kill, Marry, Kiss
Maere Main Den EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:06 pm by Kinithi

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Maere Main Den EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:54 am by Guest

» Maere Main Den
Maere Main Den EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:53 pm by Nayeli

» Broken Reality
Maere Main Den EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 pm by Guest

» Character/New Alpha TAKEN
Maere Main Den EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:26 pm by Quin

STAFF

Maere Main Den Lolish10
OUR BUTTON

Affiliations

Maere Main Den

+3
Damian
Mallory
Will
7 posters

Go down

Maere Main Den Empty Maere Main Den

Post by Will Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Maere Main Den Downlo10
The Main Den of the Maere´s is a simple cave within the mountains of the nivalis terrain, well hidden. It´s structure is stone, solid enough to survive any snow storm and spacious enough for many canines to fit in. The stony den is a perfect shelter during night, it may needs some time until the firm stone heats up but once thermal, it´ll stay like that for several days.

Prey: Hares, mices
Predator: Polar Bear
Will
Will
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maere Main Den Empty Re: Maere Main Den

Post by Will Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Shutting it´s brown-ish optics open, the male´s pupils darted from side to site, checking his surroundings before allowing a whiny, though quiet yawn to exit his mouth. The name of the predator was Will. Will Graham, to be exact but his surname never mattered for the roughly three years old brute. Whoever got to know him, he´d always introduce himself as only Will. Why? He didn´t know. It just felt uncomfortable for him to reveal his full title. However there was one creature who knew how to address the male by it´s full name. One female he had once loved with his full heart. Quin. A weak smirk, none of a ´oh-what-a-good-time-we-had´ nor was it a ´i-miss-her-so-dreadly´ smile. It was more of a ´it´s-over´ one. Though as quick as it came, Will shook it off with a gingerly shake of his head. They had once loved each other and now? Now her and his pack were sworn enemies. Actually amusing how the entire world could change within moments.
Anyways, he had better things to concentrate on. Things like surviving, recruiting more members for the Maere since it seemed like his duty to rebuild this pack. “Quin may already found some canids...” he uttered, his limbs pushing him off of the ground while he started to pad toward the exit of the cave he called his den. If Quin had already recruited members, Will had to find some as well. “That may require me to be social. Oh well.” But how should he start? There was nothing else for him than waiting until someone may approach him or at least enter his lands. “I´m just talking at them. I´m not listening to them. It´s not social.” Huffing his chest slightly, Will allowed his haunches to touch the blank, icy soil, watching over the main part of his territory; the Nivalis Terrain. Yes, he could stand up and patrol his own land but where was the point? Quin wouldn´t really come over, instead she was out for another fight, though Will was tired of her assertive behavior. And also, she was probably alone, except she really had found some dullards who would join the Hykith. But even if, there was still no point in patrolling the terrain; if she´d come with her recruits, he was actually dead in the water, but if there was no one, it wouldn´t make any sense and he would only waste his energy and time. And so he remainded where he was, staring with a blank expression at the ivory snow in a seated position.

Addressed: - \\ Mentioned: Quin \\ Word Count: 428 \\ Notes: Bleh
Will
Will
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 am

Cold, hungry and lonely, that was what he was. The sun shone bright on his pure white coat, yet his tried to stay in the shadows of the trees, afraid the sun might burn him. If you would look at his coat in the bright sunlight, your eyes would surely burn.
There was no sight of grey, black or brown, not even cream; no markings visible in his coat whatsoever. His coat was as pure white as freshly fallen snow.
Malloy sighed, his eyes on the ground, his paws shuffling, dragging dirt along. He whispered and stopped, looking around him to try and make his location clear, but all he saw was blurred shades of green and brown; trees perhaps. He was in a forest, he assumed. And it smelled like a forest; luckily his smell was better than his eyesight.

"Where to go now?", he asked himself and he sighed, letting out yet another whimper. "I'm lost..."
He began to walk again, slowly and carefully, afraid he might stumble over his own paws; he could not even see them clearly.[/color] "Why me!?"
Mallory was panicking, he couldn't take the bad eyesight anymore, he couldn't take the loneliness anymore.
He began to run, faster and faster, not even noticing he entered the border of a territory; he ran too fast to smell it.
He ran and ran until something stopped him. Mallory fell face to ground and groaned.

He slowly and carefully got to his paws after that and looked at the mix of brown and grey; natural colors. Whatever he had bumped into, it looked natural and it felt fluffy. It was big, it breathed, it was alive. It was a wolf.
Just then he smelled the territory scents and began to panic again, eyeing the blurry wolf before him fearfully.
"I... I'm so sorry! No really, I am! I have really bad eyesight, I didn't mean fo this to happen, I swear! I'm sorry!", he blurted out, whimpering and whining, closing his bloodshot eyes as he was ready to get beaten up by whoever this was.

Addressed: Will \\ Mentioned: Will \\ Word Count: 348 \\ Notes: Post box, woo. THANKS WILL BB! <333

Last edited by Mallory on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mallory
Mallory

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:15 pm

A lone wolf wandered the peaks of ridges and other forests that laid out within a new territory to this brutes mind and memory. It wasn't something he was hoping to cross, but it was something that allowed him to stray further than he would justify. This charcoal and ivory male kept with his light pace, his large massive paws spread as he pressed against the earth with his walk, leaving a small track of paw prints behind in the soft soil, where the grains were disturbed. His light hued irises scanned the perimeter as he traveled slowly, taking in the numerous scents that soon penetrated his nostrils, even new scents that were nothing new to him and sometimes he would even smell something very familiar to allow him to halt and peer around with a hesitant gesture. yet, there would be nothing there. 'Ah! it was just the wind right? I hope so, c'mon Damian, nothing to be weary about...other than..what's that!?' e pondered to himself and he inhaled deeply with his receptors pulled back alarmed; a wolf territory. This whole time he was admiring the smells and nature so deeply that his mind was not focused upon his surroundings! How foolish of him!

Stepping much lighter now his pace wasn't in sync, he would step unevenly throughout the debris and terrain. The foliage was thick all 'round, greenery that dangled and wrapped around trees differently. He assumed it could be ivy or some other plantation, then the grass laid about separated, he could also see that he may have taken a path that was recently used by another canine them self out here. He wouldn't doubt it, to be the only lone wolf, but maybe he was, actually he heard something in the distance and perked his receptors forward curiously, however, this canine sounded like he was distressed beyond belief. Damian heeded no interest to approach but he was curious, was this wolf mad? Was he lost? Was he talking to someone? He blinked his pools and moved forward a bit more, seeing if he could find the source but hopefully not be seen, as he wasn't sure how to respond to this at all.

Addressed/Mentioned: -
Word Count/Characters 369/2,060
Notes Curious Damian.. :)))
Damian
Damian

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Looking over the terrain he owned, Will took a deep breath before slowly shutting his eyes. Thoughts of his past returned. The scene of him killing Quin´s lover Lucian returned and repeated itself right in his imagination. He had to admit that he wasn´t the most stable guy and during that moment... Well, he had just lost it. He lost himself. Whatever he did for Quin, he always tried to make it best for her, to make her feel safe and some other irrelevant things while that little miss enjoyed herself with the pack´s most popular member; Lucian. He didn´t really felt jealousy rise inside of him as he figured what was going on, no, he felt betrayed. Felt used. Something must´ve been wrong with him and he actually knew it all the time; Quin had told him that all the time that he was sort of abnormal. They weren´t really a model of how to have the perfect relationship since both canines felt uncomfortable with each other and in the end, it led Will to kill the one his love betrayed him with. ´How did I feel while killing Lucian?´ he inquired himself silently in his thoughts, taking another, short, though deep and hesitately breath. “I felt powerful. I felt as if I was god.”
He had been so distracted with his thoughts that William didn´t even paid a tad of attention to his surroundings, what was happening around of him. And soon, he would pay for it. Felling something or rather someone by it´s noises crashing into him, causing him to stumble a bit backwards to not loose his balance, Will´s eyes immediately opened just to find an ivory pelt, just as white as the snow in front of him, blood-ish eyes staring up at him while guilt was written in them. And panic. The male immediately started to apologize, telling William the reasons of why he bumbed into him like that and how sorry he felt for it. All the time his vocals were accompanied by a loud whimper and whine while the brute´s odd pigmented optics were shut. Silently glancing down at the male with the anxious aura, Will didn´t say a thing. He just kept staring at the ivory male. Well, what was he actually supposed to do? There was nothing he could do. Beating that fearful canid only because he had a disability? That would be low, too low for anyone actually.
However, soon a thought of him popped into his mind; what if this canine in front of him was just a spitting image of his fantasy? He had ofteen hallucinated. Could it be possible that this ivory male was just a hallucination as well? There was just one way to find out whether this was just a tricky image of his unstable mind or reality; communication. “H-Hey!” he finally barked. That hey wasn´t really much of a greeting when you meet a friend or so. It was more of a call, a call which awaited for an answer. And that was what Will wanted; an answer. If this was just an imagination, it wouldn´t respond to him or just continue with blabbling some unnecessary shit but if it´d answer correctly, that wolf was reality.
A noise, a very faint noise made Will to flicker one of his receptors. Was another phantasm roaming these lands of him? Or was it actually a real living organismn? A canid, a wolf? Heightening his cranium, Will stared around, raising his voice as he called out, “Who´s there?” He actually didn´t really awaited an answer. It could even be that this wolf in front of him was real but that other one roaming around not. Probably this male would think that Will was a maniac, a real insane guy, what he actually was. But anyways, with his auds still errected, the Alpha awaited an answer of anyone...

Addressed: Mallory, Damian \\ Mentioned: Quin, Lucian \\ Word Count: 650 \\ Notes: Yay
Will
Will
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Mallory was panicking, not sure what to expect from this stranger wolf, afraid he might hurt him because he was different, because he didn't belong. Until suddenly a voice got his attention.
‘’H-hey!’’
Mallory perked his ears and looked the male's way, a curious expression in his blood shot eyes. "Um... yes? Are you alright sir? I didn't hurt you, right...?", Mallory responded, sitting down in front of the male and looking him up and down. ‘’Sir?’’
Mallory eyed the male, looking him up and down to make sure there were no wounds or whatever, because Mallory had been pretty reckless. He was a real sweetheart but when panicking he could be rather blunt in his actions, and really strong, running others over and hurting them badly. He was afraid he had caused someone else some wounds again. But this time that didn’t seem the case; this male looked to be fine. Mallory sighed in relief by the thought.
‘’I’m really sorry for running into you, sir. I have a very bad eyesight, I couldn’t see you until it was… well, too late.’’, Mallory kept on saying, apologizing some more. But then he noticed this male wasn’t really paying any attention; he seemed to be occupied with something else.

Mallory sniffed the air around him, smelling the scent of yet another wolf, a stranger. Even though Mallory couldn’t see clearly, due this he had gotten a great sense of smell; he could smell better than wolves with normal to good eyesight, because he had learned to focus on smells instead of views, over the last year.
He looked at the other male wolf who seemed to be occupied with this new scent and Mallory being the sweet and caring wolf poked the male’s shoulder with his nose, smiling at him as he sat there in front of him.
‘’Who’s there?’’, the male asked, still not really paying attention to Mallory, so Mallory decided to open his mouth and speak up.
‘’I guess another wolf.’’, he said simply, still smiling, his tailtip wagging. He looked the male up and down again, wondering what else he could say to him. Mallory wasn’t really much of a speaker, he was really shy, but not one wolf to be on his own; he preferred company over loneliness, but he preferred listening over speaking. ‘’I’m Mallory by the way… Who are you?’’, he began, swallowing as he eyed the male in front of him nervously. ‘’Do you think I’m weird? Crazy? Scary…? Different…?’’

Addressed: Will \\ Mentioned: Damian \\ Word Count: 418 \\ Notes: Lame, I have no muse…
Mallory
Mallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:58 pm

There were definitely other voices aloud and not in his head. He heard them; they drew close to his eardrums, but they seemed farther than he could assume. Was he strong enough to go towards? Was he bound to be chased? He couldn't speak so clearly, he's even embarrassed by his own voice and for others to hear it, he would expect a chuckle or even a giggle. Sighing, the domino hued male stepped lightly, pursuing towards this destination and what this path will lead him. It wasn't long when there was one voice calling out to him. "Huh, what?" he mumbled with wide eyes that stared out towards the source of the sound. 'Oh no, oh no! Could it be? This one looking for me?' he pondered, cocking his head, repeating what this one wanted and yet another voice, practically close to him. he was getting closer, creeping through the shadows and the thickets so quickly he didn't realize it. 

Damian's heart beated fast as his head and lobes started to feel rather hotter as he wearily looked around. He was alone and always was, going towards these canines is risky for him, especially when taking the first step. He thought about answering, but didn't want his voice to crackle or pause. "What to say, what to do..?" he whispered to himself as he looked down at the ground, adjusting his paws nervously as his breathing was shallow, a soft pant. Such a coward in many ways, "why am I so afraid to see others?" he questioned himself as he peered upward, guiding his head to look at the canopy of tree limbs and blinking his twin pools slowly. 'Buddy, c'mon! Say something! Anything!', he panicked and yelled aloud, "I'm fine, who are you?", Damian's voice was...clear in a way yet sharp, as he could understand his own vocals held remorse and worry. How concerned he was, he didn't want to go any further but his mind told him to, but his heart was aching as he lifted a paw and pressed it forward in the soil firmly. Gulping, the male stepped more, repeatedly saying in his mind before aloud. 'Who am I....' "Who am I...just another wolf abroad, looking for some...company" he said softly, as he kept his eyes forward, not shuttering a bit. His nerves felt shocked, but as he lurked closer his body heat was saturated more with warmth as he soon found the two sources in the area, one of them distinctively scoping the grounds he was trailing.
Damian
Damian

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 am

While awaiting for the one who lurked around the two canids to finally show himself, Will´s receptors flickered while he heard the voice of the ivory male who had run into him mere moments ago, ‘’I guess another wolf.’’ His dull gaze hit the blood-ish one of the intruder before he simply whispered, “I, I know.” The eyes of the male first looked up at the Alpha just to lower themselves at the ground again before he introduced, ‘’I’m Mallory by the way… Who are you?’’ “Will.” only one word exited his mouth after a sigh had, however, Mallory continued with a now more nervous tone, ‘’Do you think I’m weird? Crazy? Scary…? Different…?’’ Eyeing the male with a tad of confusion glimmering in tawny optics while he tilted his head slightly to the side. Why was he confronting Will with such a question? Shaking the thought off of his mind, he blinked to return his rather blank expression before answering, “Yes. We, we all are... different and sometimes.” Taking a deep breath, he continued, hinting clearly something, “Sometimes, we all are scary.”
That was when the other voice had finally answered him, however, it was more of a good-for-nothing one. "I'm fine, who are you?" Interesting, how many somewhat strange canids had entered his territory that day. A wolf with albinismn and now a somewhat distant one. However, Will gave no answer to that call, he only stood there, waiting for the source of the sound to show itself and soon, it or better he did; A well built, predominantely black pigmented canine, his size was enormous. "Who am I...just another wolf abroad, looking for some...company" the obsidian male with the several brighter markings said once more, but the Alpha remainded silent. ´Company... Why is everyone looking for company...´ he questioned himself silently while cocking his head to the side and observing the male´s structure; a fairly muscles male, however his exterior seemed more powerful than his interior, judging by his words and behavior he rather seemed more cautious than ambitious. “The name is Will. You two are trespassing the territory of Maere, the clan I am leading.” Even though he was clearly addressing both, his voice seemed rather distant, as if he wasn´t even talking at them at all. However, he was. And we´d wait for an answer of them whether leaving or them staying. Whatever it´d be, he wouldn´t much care... 

Addressed: Mallory, Damian \\ Mentioned: - \\ Word Count: 404 \\ Notes: Ay
Will
Will
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Mallory looked at this wolf hopefully, wondering what he would say, how he would respond to him. The white coated male was so nervous, oh so nervous and scared. He listened to his words, introducing himself as Will. As Will continued to speak Mallory held his breath, unsure about the outcome of his next words.
‘’Yes. We, we all are... different and sometimes. Sometimes, we all are scary.’’, Will responded and Mallory tilted his head at him, a confused look in his eyes. However, that confused look didn’t take long, as Mallory began to smile weakly and wagged his tail.
‘’Yeah, I… I guess you’re right. Thank you, Will.’’, Mallory responded weakly. The albino wolf guessed Will was a very smart wolf, very respectful towards others. In his eyes Will was a perfect leader. After all he had accepted the presence of a monster, a monster he didn’t chase off, not at all.
For the first time in his life Mallory felt accepted, liked, respected, safe. If only he could stay in this pack forever; he would have someone that cared about him and give him right to speak, to live, to be free. If only Will would let him stay forever Mallory could finally be happy forever.

‘’Once again, thank you, Will.’’, he said once more, before he heard a voice coming from some trees and bushes not too far away from them. Mallory’s body tensed and he lifted his tail a little, taking a step back. he wasn’t sure about this wolf hiding in the shadows, he was afraid. What if this wolf was dangerous? What if he would attack them? What if he didn’t accept Mallory for what he looked like and found him a monster just like Mallory found himself.
This wolf asked who they were, and told them he was looking for company. Mallory tilted his head to the side again, his bloodshot eyes staring the way the figure stood. It was a blackish coated wolf, with grey in his coat as well. He seemed alright, but Mallory still wasn’t really sure about him. However, that didn’t mean Mallory had to be respectful towards him and hide his name from this wolf.
‘’Hello, I’m Mallory.’’, the white coated wolf spoke, a weak smile on his face, his tailtip wagging only slightly; the tension was still visible all over his body, fear in his red eyes. ‘’Who are… you?’’
Then Mallory heard Will speak again, lifting his head to look at the big wolf. He was leading this clan, he told them. So Mallory had been right; this one wolf called Will truly was a leader. However, Mallory didn’t smell any other wolves nearby, nor was there any sort of pack scent, really. Looking around a bit worriedly and confused, he looked back at Will and asked: ‘’A clan, you say? Where are the other wolves…?’’
He sat down, his tail curling around his body and he swallowed, eyeing the sandy ground as he shifted his paws. ‘’I’m sorry… it’s just… I’m rather curious. And I’m sorry for trespassing as well. I didn’t notice I was in a pack territory until I bumped into you, Will. You see, my eyesight is pretty bad, so I can barely see, everything is a blur… But that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have smelled your territory flagging; I was panicking at that time because I didn’t know where I was. I’m sorry…’’

Addressed: Will, Damian \\ Mentioned: Will, Damian \\ Word Count: 572 \\ Notes: It’s okay Monster, we love you. <3
Mallory
Mallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 am

‘’Yeah, I… I guess you’re right. Thank you, Will. Once again, thank you, Will.’’
Perking his receptors at the words of the ivory male with blood-red irises, Will did everything to not look into Mallory´s eyes, shifting his paws a bit uncomfortable as he turned his head away from both canids. “Don´t mention it.” he simply mumbled, coldy and with a distant voice before clearing his throat with a cough. He felt a bit... he self couldn´t really define it but he felt fairly strange. It wasn´t the normal strange he usually felt... it was something else but before he could think about what it was, he heard the canid with albinism speak again,
‘’A clan, you say? Where are the other wolves…?’’
Heightening his cranium, Will took a deep breath, though stopped hesitately. How to answer that question? Not that he much cared what those canids would think, honestly. Still with his face rather averted from Mallory, he said, his voice once again distant and absentmindedly, “Some fled.” he paused for a fairly long time before finally adding, his expression blank, so were his honey pools, “And some are dead.”
‘’I’m sorry… it’s just… I’m rather curious. And I’m sorry for trespassing as well. I didn’t notice I was in a pack territory until I bumped into you, Will. You see, my eyesight is pretty bad, so I can barely see, everything is a blur… But that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have smelled your territory flagging; I was panicking at that time because I didn’t know where I was. I’m sorry…’’
Mallory seemed to simply ignore the fact that Will was somewhere else with his mind... He was thinking. Thinking about what had happened in the last few days. Thinking about the fight with Lucian. How he killed Lucian. How wonderful he felt while tearing that mutt´s throat open. How Luka had reacted as he saw Will clamping his jaws around the throat of his dearest brother. He thought about how they fought, how he won the battle, how he dishonored both; Lucian by killing him and Luka for winning over the fight. “Poor little one... Tried to wreak himself for his brother and failed miserably.” An amused smirk formed Will´s lips as he whispered those words, probably inaudibly for the two wolves nearby his area to hear.
However, Will knew he had to recruit Mallory and the unknown male as his followers; otherwise Quin would literally rip him a new one. ´She probably already found a few mutts joining her... I can´t fend for myself, not after the fight with that damn mutt. I need some dullards to follow my instructions. They two come quite handy...´ Nodding weakly at his own thoughts, Will raised his cranium, his banner followed and was dominantely curled above his back. “You two. You are welcome to join the Maere, however I need to know if you are willing to fight against our Rival Pack; Hykith. I need to know if you are loyal enough to stand by my side when a battle should start.”

Addressed: Mallory, Damian \\ Mentioned: Quin, Lucian, Luka - \\ Word Count: 515 \\ Notes: Bleh
Maere Main Den Will_s10

Last edited by Will on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Will
Will
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Sharp teeth sliced and tore at a hare carcass, drenching the paws that held it in place with crimson. The remains were the wolf's first meal in quite a while and nothing could deter her, not even the fact she had chased the small mammal deep within a stranger's territory. Nor the fact she could smell three wolves in the near distance. After hurriedly finishing the scant morsel, the fae, whom they referred to as The Lady Darkness (or Dark for short), pushed to her feet. This is where the difficult decision came in; should she investigate the scents and their owners or keep moving? The whole point of her year long journey was to find a place where she'd fit in, and she had yet to do that. Maybe this was her chance. As if answering the question for her, long, lanky legs began to move at a swift but steady pace. Her foot steps were nearly silent trotting through the area, and her small paws left only the faintest prints in the earth. The scents all grew stronger as she moved through the area, making it known that they all came from male hosts, and by now they had probably realized she was coming, so she took no effort to hide herself. Most of the time it did not take effort anyway, her naturally ebony coat allowed her to blend and practically become one with the shadows. However at this point she walked in the broad light, moving with what seemed to be an unshakable confidence, but frantic and frightening scenarios began to play over and over in her mind. What if when she met these wolves and they attacked her? What if they shunned her? Or worse, what if they allowed her to join, but it did not fill the hole that was within her? “You two. You are welcome to join the Maere, however I need to know if you are willing to fight against our Rival Pack; Hykith. I need to know if you are loyal enough to stand by my side when a battle should start.” Darkness blinked at the words that brought her back from her thoughts. At first they worried her, did she really want to join in on a war? However a small bit of relief washed over her when she realized the other two males in the trio had to be new as well. Why else would he say they are welcome to join? With a deep, shaky breath she stepped into sight and announced her presence, "Hello~"

Word Count: 428
Addressed: Will, Mallory, Damian
Side Notes: Sorry for the sucky first post! Can only get better from here XD

Last edited by Darkness on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:56 pm

‘’You two. You are welcome to join the Maere, however I need to know if you are willing to fight against our Rival Pack; Hykith. I need to know if you are loyal enough to stand by my side when a battle should start.’’
Mallory perked his ears at the male who was the leader of this rather small clan. His words alarmed the white wolf a little, his ears now pushed back against his head. Mallory looked at the other wolf who was new just like him, but couldn’t really see any reactions yet. Had he understood Will’s words?
‘’A battle, a rival pack…? I’m not sure if I can fight… But what if I don’t join in a fight, will he chase me off? Will I be a loner again if I refuse? I don’t want to go again, this is the first wolf to show me respect, I want to belong somewhere… I don’t want to be a monster again, hated by everyone. I’m scared…’’, Mallory thought, swallowing. But he knew he had to answer Will and so he looked up at the male, biting his lip and trying find his next words, choose them wisely.

‘’I um…’’, he began, mumbling as he stared at the ground, his reddish eyes filled with fear and sadness. ‘’I’ve never fought in my live before. And I think hurting or killing other wolves from a different pack is… horrible, a crime. But, I don’t want to leave, I don’t want to be chased off again…’’
Mallory took a deep breath, closing his eyes and shaking his head, his body shivering and his voice cracking. ‘’I want to belong somewhere. So… I guess I can fight if I truly have to, but… I’m scared.’’
Mallory was honest, the most honest wolf from his own birth pack. While his parents lied to make him feel better and his siblings acted all mean to him and lied to him because they didn’t like him, this white wolf was honest and respectful towards others, he wasn’t afraid to show who he truly was.
‘’Yes, I think I might fight if it depends on life or death. I might, but I might need some training from a strong and skilled fighter; I don’t consider myself a strong wolf, neither a fighter, I still need to work on that.’’, he spoke, all this time his red eyes not meeting those brown ones of Will. However, now he looked up at the Alpha male again, his expression deadly serious.

He wanted to say more ask the male what kind of rank he would get, ask the male who would train him for fighting, until all of a sudden there was a new scent hitting his nose, and a female voice entering the clearing. Mallory looked up and looked straight at a black coated female, her left ear was her only body part which was covered in white, her eyes a bright golden color.
She looked really beautiful, and to Mallory she appeared as a honest and nice wolf. Her voice sounded nice as well. Mallory wondered if she would accept him as a true wolf, show him the same respect Will did.
He truly hoped, because he was still scared to be judged for what he looked like, what he was; the monster that hid deep down inside of him. He was oh so scared to be judged again.
‘’Um, hello there.’’, he spoke to the female, giving her a weak yet warm smile, a honest smile. ‘’I’m Mallory, who are you?’’

Addressed: Will, Darkness \\ Mentioned: Damian \\ Word Count: 595 \\ Notes: D’aww <3
Mallory
Mallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Damian seemed to be caught up in his own daze once again; daydreaming and looking off. Soon he would snap back to reality, his receptors pivoting as if he heard something around him and those sounds seemed to persist even moreso. However, the smells were the same and not as strange to reach his nostrils again as he inhaled deeply with a light exhale, "That's better..." he whispered to himself only to take a glance at he male that was with another one, conversing over a rival pack and...did he just catch what he heard? Emerging from the foliage the mixed domino male approached with a low cranium and tassel respectfully as he would clear his throat. "I...I don't think I can be up for the task but I assure you I'm a well mannered and trained guard for such a duty, I would gain recommendation to do so, sire" The charcoal male explained that his strengths were aligned of guarding those he can and obliging to objectives, as he doesn't have the courage to improve his status in such combat that may lead him for fatal injuries. He doesn't know much techniques, but he can train well by not draining his energy from excessive movements and trails, a 'guard dog' was what he was titled by his parents. Assertive sometimes but it really all depends on how he would be treated for the rest of his days living in a new residence.

"Please" he stated, "call me Damian. I'm known as fully Damian Remington, but you may address me as short as you want" the male added with a quick expressed smile, pulling back his tarred lipped gums before perking his lobes to another voice behind him, almost stiffening himself; startled. 'Oh boy! another member..-' he turned to glance over at this new stranger and kind of just stared at her. Damian looked at her for a moment now, cutting off other sounds in his surroundings and yet whoever she was, she seemed...curious. As Damian cuffed his receptors back nervously he looked back over to the male that addressed them both about their arrival and duties, attempting not to look at the other newcomer as he sat down with a content posture.
Damian
Damian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Silver padded along the land as she took in everything she saw, her muscled body rippled as she took each step, her head slightly down as her eyes looked around, her shaggy fur blowing in the wind sending her pine tree scent through out the land. Her ears perked as she listened for any new sounds but so far all she was able to hear was a bird chirp anx some animals grazing on the grass.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you will see a silver female looking back at you

http://Silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 pm

A lone white wolf by the name Keira Vang wandered through the shadows of the trees around her. Long had she been traveling through the snow covered lands in search of her brother Stratus her only remaining family. 'Stratus where are you, are you even still alive or did my having you outcast lead you to death' She thought to herself. Keira blamed herself for what had happened to Stratus, she should have believed him when he'd said he hadn't killed their father. That's was why she had to find Stratus, she needed to apologize to him and let him know the truth about what had happened to their parents. But if Stratus was dead now just her parents where would she go she couldn't go back to her old pack not after what she'd done. No she was being stupid Stratus was the true Alpha of the Northern Lights pack sure he'd always doubted his ability to lead a pack but he'd been a great warrior he wouldn’t die easily.  'He has to be alive, I'm sure I'd know if he'd died' she told herself.
Keira was shaken from her thoughts as she heard the sound of voices up ahead from the smells she was getting they were other wolves. She decided that she would take the time to see who they were if they turned out to friendly she could ask them if they'd seen Stratus. Keira got into a hunter's crouch and slowly moved forward she stopped at the edge of the undergrowth and peered out to find three wolves standing there they seemed to be introducing themselves to each other. The first one that caught Keira's attention was the large gray male (Will) who stood before the of the rest wolves he was clearly the an Alpha. 'So this must his territory I'm passing through well if he's trying to form a pack here I won't disturb them.'
Keira turned to walk away, but stopped when out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a fourth wolf (Mallory) she hadn't seen him before since his white coat made him blend in with the snow around him. Keira's eyes widened as she took a closer look at him and said one word “Stratus.” Keira couldn't believe it after all this time she'd finally found her brother and went padding from out of the bushes and up to the white wolf she thought was Stratus's side and nuzzled her face against his fur as she said. “Stratus brother it's been so long I'm so happy to find your still alive, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, but I now know the truth about what happened, please say you that forgive me?” She couldn't believe it she'd finally found him now everything would be okay.

Addressed: Mallory
Mentioned: Will, Damian, Darkness
Notes: I'm guessing I'm allowed to post now but if for some reason I'm wrong I'll delete this post.

Last edited by Keira on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:58 pm

As Mallory waited for this new wolf to answer him, she black coated female, he smelled the scent of yet two other wolves. Mallory didn’t really know how to respond to all these newcomers, but he guessed Will would take care of them, if the male was actually in this world with his mind right now; at some moments he seemed a bit… dazed or off, at least, in the albino wolf’s eyes he did.
The white coated wolf cleared his throat and looked at the Alpha male, mumbling while it sounded slightly like a whisper: ‘’Um, Will, I smell more wolves. We better be careful…’’
He looked around him, shifting a bit nervously as he sat down. He swallowed, feeling rather uncomfortable right now, mostly because this female he had addressed hadn’t responded to his question yet.

Looking back at Will he swallowed again, a bit nervous, scared, not sure what to say or what to think, but he had this one desire. ‘’Even though I probably will have to fight anyway, I don’t want a tough rank… though, if this pack really is at war with another pack, are there possibly any ranks which aren’t involved with constant battle?’’, the male thought, hoping he could apply for an easy rank like Omega or Nanny or whatever; he absolutely didn’t want to be put in a Warrior or Guard rank.
He tilted his head a bit to the side, eyeing the Alpha curiously. He knew he had to speak up and ask his question out loud instead of keeping it to himself if he really wanted to know the answer. ‘’Will, are there possibly a bit… lower ranks? Omega perhaps, or something that that takes care of pups? Nanny, maybe?’’, he asked, taking a deep breath before he continued to speak. ‘’You see, I would love to help you out with fighting but… I’m not really a fighter, not a Warrior, to be exact. I can try to fight, but I’m more of a… I’m better with pups or many different tasks, helping out here and there. Would it be possible if you could give me a rank like… perhaps… Nanny? Maybe?’’

Mallory asked this all very gently, very kind, very careful, afraid Will would look at him, frown at him, maybe growl or snap at him. That was Mallory’s worst fear; being yelled or growled at, snapped at. That he was wrong, that he would have said stupid things.
He swallowed again, looking away, at the ground, at his own paws. He closed his eyes firmly, awaiting the male’s reply. But before he could get an answer from the Alpha, he suddenly heard this female voice, and all of a sudden there was someone rubbing against his side.
‘’Stratus brother it's been so long I'm so happy to find your still alive, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, but I now know the truth about what happened, please say you that forgive me?’’
‘’U-umm…’’, Mallory stuttered, eyeing the female at his side nervously. She had a white coat, just like him, but no red eyes. So she was just a normal white wolf, and he? A monster… ‘’Can I… help you… miss?’’, he continued, still looking at her.
But such a great scared feeling slipped into him that his body began to shiver, and he looked away from the female. She probably had seen his red eyes, his horrible eyes, and he was ashamed of it. He was afraid of what she would think of him, what she would say. Who was this female, why did she address him as… Stratus?
Staring at the ground and shifting his front paws over the ground uneasily, Mallory mumbled: ‘’I… I’m afraid you got the wrong wolf… miss. I’m not… Stratus. I’m Mallory. I’m really sorry… I’m not the one you’re looking for…’’

Addressed: Will, Keira \\ Mentioned: Darkness, Silver \\ Word Count: 643 \\ Notes: Oh Mally, be happy~
Mallory
Mallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Eyes upon the ground, Darkness stood waiting for someone to address her, "Um, hello there. I’m Mallory, who are you?’’ Slowly she raised her gaze to the wolf titled Mallory. She was greeted with the sight of blood red eyes that contrasted so well against his colorless coat. He was...different, but that was okay. Normal was too boring. Returning Mallory's smile with one of her own gleaming grins, she spoke again, "I am titled The Lady Darkness, but most just call me Dark~" A tingling feeling on her skin alerted her to the stare of another. With a slight glance sideways she met with the green eyes of an ashen male. She had heard him announce himself earlier, but had not been paying that much attention, more focused on her approach. His gaze lingered on her instantly causing a wave of self-doubt to wash over her. She dropped her golden eyes to the ground, shifting her front feet back and forth slightly. Finally she felt the stare lift and she lifted her's as well. The male had sat with his back to her, looking at the third unspoken male. She watched him for a moment and though his intense gaze had unnerved her, she still felt the need to say hello. Of course she had already said hello, but he had yet to respond. Maybe he was one of those that needed a more personal greeting? She was about to speak when a long coated, white female stepped from the brush. She nuzzled along side of the male, Mallory, and called him a name she had never heard before Stru..Stratus? She raised a brow, but said nothing for it was not her place. A bit of sadness touched her as Mallory told her he was not the one she was seeking. Quite obviously she was enlighten by the thought of him being Stru..S-Stra..that one guy. She could only imagine how the female felt in that moment.

Word Count: 348
Addressed: Mallory
Side Notes: Darkness will break Damian's silence!

Last edited by Darkness on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:03 pm

‘’A battle, a rival pack…? I’m not sure if I can fight… But what if I don’t join in a fight, will he chase me off? Will I be a loner again if I refuse? I don’t want to go again, this is the first wolf to show me respect, I want to belong somewhere… I don’t want to be a monster again, hated by everyone. I’m scared…’’
Will´s optics landed upon the ivory male with the sanguine shaded irises, his expression; emtoionless and rather blank. He simply nodded, slowly, before mumbling, “In a fight between death and life, i´m sure you´ll know what you´re capable of and if it´s worth to fight for your life and dignity...” his words were only audible for him, probably, though he didn´t care if Mallory heard it, too. It was the truth.
‘’I um… I’ve never fought in my live before. And I think hurting or killing other wolves from a different pack is… horrible, a crime. But, I don’t want to leave, I don’t want to be chased off again…’’
The tan wolf again simply nodded in response, his mind a bit absently, though he was listening slightly to the frightened male. He seemed to have no actualy knowledge of fighting, however Will knew greatly that his insticts should be enough for now. When a warrior should enter his lands, he´d make them train the anxious albino wolf.
‘’I want to belong somewhere. So… I guess I can fight if I truly have to, but… I’m scared. Yes, I think I might fight if it depends on life or death. I might, but I might need some training from a strong and skilled fighter; I don’t consider myself a strong wolf, neither a fighter, I still need to work on that.’’
Good.” Will mumbled, not really interested to continue the conversation with the male wolf. He had accepted the requirements of joining a pack; that they´d have to keep each other safe. Don´t understand the tan wolf wrong, even if he acts as if he doesn´t like these wolves at all, he has the urge to keep them safe. He´d fight for them, die for them. He´d do everything to keep them safe.
"I...I don't think I can be up for the task but I assure you I'm a well mannered and trained guard for such a duty, I would gain recommendation to do so, sire"
Will´s receptors perked at the voice of the grey-ish male who had kept himself hidden mere minutes ago, though revealed himself not long ago. “You´d do great as a Guard.” The Alpha simply said. Damian, who had introduced himself recently, was now an official member. “Very well...”
"Hello~"
Lifting his cranium with his auds skywards, Will´s honey optics roamed around his den site, soon landing upon an obsidian female with amber irises; she was indeed a beauty. “Naive to enter the lands of a pack without a care in the world.” the deep voice of him penetrated his auds hollow´s, it may or may not reached the one´s of the female, too, though he was not quite sure. “What is your business here?”
Stratus brother it's been so long I'm so happy to find your still alive, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, but I now know the truth about what happened, please say you that forgive me?”
The voice, clearly from a female, made the male growl for a second, though he immediately calmed himself as he saw the source of the sound; an ivory female who literally threw herself at Mallory, keep calling him Stratus which was utterly strange. Two eyebrows were raised by him, his banner and receptors followed quickly and his pupils landed upon here, “And who are you?”

Addressed: Damian, Darkness, Mallory, Keira \\ Mentioned: - \\ Word Count: +600 \\ Notes: Lol i don´t friggin know what i wrote there... 
Maere Main Den Will_s10
Will
Will
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Keira stopped nuzzling the white wolf she believed to be Stratus when he said  “Can I help you...Miss?" Keira looked up how could her brother not remember her it was then that she saw the white wolf's red eyes everything about this wolf was the same as Stratus except his eyes Stratus's eyes were violet not red. 'Stratus where are you will I ever find you?'
Keira then watched as the white male looked away from her and spoke again “I... I'm afraid you have the wrong wolf... miss I'm not Stratus. I'm Mallory. I'm really sorry I'm not the one you're looking for...”
Keira raised an eye at Mallory 'why did he look away from me it's almost like he's ashamed for some reason?' Keira thought about it for a moment, then she realized it must be because of his red eyes, it made sense to her for Stratus's unusual violet eyes had been one of the reasons many of their pack had hated him. Keira had been a little jealous of Stratus's violet eyes for several wolves had still found him attractive because of them.
Keira turned her attention back to Mallory and said. “I'm sorry Mallory you just look a lot like my brother you both even have unusual eye colors only his are violet. Keira wanted to make Mallory feel better about himself like she had done for Stratus in the past, so she spoke where only he could hear her. “Mallory you don't need to look away from me because of your red eyes because I actually find them quite beautiful.” Keira paused for a moment then continued.  To tell you the truth, I'm a little jealous of your red eyes because it shows how special you are while mine are just a simple blue.
Keira was going to wait to see how Mallory would respond when she heard a male's voice address her by saying “And who are you?” Keira turned to see it had been the gray male who she'd thought to be the Alpha that had spoken to her. Being the daughter of an Alpha Keira knew full well how to responded him. “My name is Keira Vang former Lead Hunter and Guard of the Northern Lights and the daughter of the former Alpha Shinto Vang.” Keira bowed to the gray male then continued. “Please forgive me, I did not mean to trespass on your territory for you see I'm now just a wanderer now searching for my brother Stratus he looks a lot like me only bigger and with violet eyes if you've seen such a wolf could you please tell me where I've been looking for him for five long months?
Keira hoped the Alpha had some answers for her, but if not, then she would ask to join the pack so she could stay near Mallory since he reminded her Stratus. 'It will be the next best thing I've just been wandering for too long.' She told herself and waited to see how the gray Alpha would respond.

Addressed: Mallory, Will
Mentioned No One
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallory Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:12 pm

‘’I am titled The Lady Darkness, but most just call me Dark~’’, the black coated female suddenly spoke, responding to Mallory, and the white wolf looked at her, smiling weakly, yet warmly. She was kind, and he liked kindness. He had never thought, though, that someone would display kindness to him.
With that same smile on his face he looked at her and nodded, responding with: ‘’It’s nice to meet you, Dark.’’
‘’In a fight between death and life, I’m sure you´ll know what you´re capable of and if it´s worth to fight for your life and dignity...’’, Will all of a sudden responded and Mallory looked his way, a bit confused. When Will then went to talk to the other wolf called Damian and assigned him as a Guard, Mallory felt a bit upset, pressing his ears back slightly.

‘’Didn’t he hear my question? Or didn’t he want to hear it…?’’, the white coated male thought and he wanted to open his mouth to address Will again, ask him if it was right to have a Nanny rank, but then yet someone else interrupted his thoughts.
Mallory turned his head to look at the white female standing next to him, her blue eyes piercing through his soul. She spoke to him, she was kind, just like Darkness was. He couldn’t believe they were kind to him; this was the first time ever in his life someone showed kindness to him, while he was such a creepy monster.
‘’I'm sorry Mallory you just look a lot like my brother you both even have unusual eye colors only his are violet. Mallory you don't need to look away from me because of your red eyes because I actually find them quite beautiful. To tell you the truth, I'm a little jealous of your red eyes because it shows how special you are while mine are just a simple blue.’’
Mallory just looked at her blankly, a shocked expression on his face, his jaws parted slightly. Did this female really mean what she said? He truly just couldn’t believe it, it was all so strange to him.

Mallory was silent as this female spoke to Will, talking about why she had ended up here, why she was here. When she was done speaking Mallory looked at Will, a bit nervous because Will had previously ignored his question. The albino wolf didn’t know if he was allowed to speak, but he guessed he shouldn’t wait; he should just find out right now. He swallowed; he felt really nervous, because mostly he wasn’t one to have a big mouth or interrupt other’s conversations. But instead of being the silent and respectful wolf he mostly was, he took a few steps forward and with his ears pressed against his skull and his tail tucked between his legs, his body shivering slightly, he asked: ‘’I’m s-sorry for interrupting here but I have a question, W-Will; I’m not s-sure if you didn’t hear my question or not when you s-spoke to me, but I was wondering if you p-possibly have a Nanny rank, a w-wolf that takes care of pups or the s-sick and w-weak. I’m no Healer but I’m great with p-p-pups and I think I would be a good N-Nanny, looking after the pack. I asked that question, but y-you never responded to it, s-so I’m asking it a-again…’’
He swallowed again and took the same amount of steps back, staring at the ground, afraid Will would be mad at him. he tried to keep himself from shaking more, but he was just so scared.

Addressed: Darkness, Will \\ Mentioned: Keira, Damian \\ Word Count: 600 \\ Notes: Aww Mally <3
Mallory
Mallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:15 pm

"It’s nice to meet you, Dark.’’ Wagging her tail, Darkness nodded her head to the red-eyed male, "Same to you, Mallory!" With a flick of her ear the dark colored female began to relax a bit. “Naive to enter the lands of a pack without a care in the world," The deep, commanding voice sent a shiver down Dark's spine and instantly tensed her back up. Slowly her gaze made it's way to the lead male that had spoken. She bowed her head in submission and spoke in her most respectful tone, hoping the hint of fear that laced the words she spoke couldn't be heard by the alpha, "My sincere apologizes sir,  I had been hunting a small hare when it entered your territory. I should of stopped, but my hunger had overcome me." Dark half tucked her tail and stayed silent until he spoke again in his attention consuming voice, “What is your business here?” Letting out a breath, she thought about why she truly was there. After another moment she spoke in a more quiet tone, "My name is The Lady Darkness, but as stated most call me Dark and my business is to find a place to call my home.." Inside her mind she add, 'And to find a piece of myself..' Raising her head a bit looking at the wolf whom Mallory seemed to be referring to as Will, a small, meek smile played upon her muzzle, "And I would be so very grateful if you would allow me to do so in your pack~" What would she do if he said no? Well, she wasn't exactly sure what would happen, but she know she would survive. The biggest chunk of her life and been spent alone, though she would much prefer the pack life. Wolves weren't meant to be solitary creatures, especially not Darkness. She was a social butterfly, one that loved just being around others, hearing voices other than her own, and feeling others touch. Sure that could all classify her as clingy, but she had come to terms with that and preferred to use the word 'overly-loving'!

Word Count: 360
Addressed: Will, Mallory
Side Notes: I honestly am out of my mind tired, so I'm not sure what I just put in this post XD

Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayeli Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:53 pm

A young fae steadily loped through an icy forest, her breath fogging up in front of maw with each step. Her paws were sore from the seemingly hundreds of miles she had run over stone and ice, never stopping as she had never scented another pack. Her muscles slid under her fur smoothly, toned from constant movement. Shadows played across her features, tall trees swaying up above her head. There wasn't anything overly spectacular about this she-wolf; she was grey with black and cream-white scattered through her fur. As far as she was concerned there was nothing that stood out much; she had seen her eyes in the rivers and puddles she had drank from, and considered them interesting but not amazing. The only thing that she thought others paid the most attention too was her scars, some barely visible from beneath her fur. Not all of them looked like battle wounds, but she refused to explain how she had acquired them. Her name was Nayeli. Nayeli Iceblink.

She slipped once on an unseen patch of ice and yelped in surprise, stumbling and falling on her side on a stone, frigid from the nights of cold. It didn't bother her much - the cold - but the dull pain that shot up her shoulder made her wince. She quickly got to her paws, shaking herself and panting. She looked around her, clear turquoise eyes scanning the forest and tongue lolling from her mouth. She sniffed the air, her ears swiveling back and forth as she surveyed where she was.

There was a pack boundary not far ahead, maybe a mile or so. She was cautious, not having met with more than one or two wolves in all her travels, but she was curious and she was searching for a pack, she reminded herself. She shook her head and rolled her shoulder back, narrowing her eyes at the dull pain that swelled across it. It wasn't bad; it would heal. It was probably just a bruise, meaning she could continue. She broke into a lope again, having quickly caught her breath.

The she-wolf made her way swiftly towards the scent, her paws thrumming against the ground. She found herself at the border in no time, slowing to a stop as she sniffed the air again. As far as she could tell there were no other wolves nearby, but many had passed by this point not long before. She lowered her head, breathing in the scents that were splattered across the ground. Two males and a female, maybe more. Nayeli tilted her head; that seemed small for a pack. Maybe these were loners passing through.

The she-wolf lifted her head again, a cold breeze flowing through her fur, creating tiny streams and ripples across it's surface. She gazed into the forest, clear orbs flickering. She was still for a moment longer before springing forward suddenly, crossing the invisible scent line into the other wolves' territory. At this point she was even more wary, and an old fear stirred in her. She shivered, but not from the cold. She dismissed the thoughts with a quick shake of her head, looking around as she trotted deeper into pack turf.

Quickly she could smell another wolf, a male. She can sense the power and dominance from his scent marks, laying everywhere. She wondered if other wolves could smell them, and blinked. Her ear flicked back as she heard voices, though she was too far away to distinguish them. She turned her head and slowly made her way towards them, keeping as quiet as possible.

Nayeli stopped several feet from a break before a clearing, observing the area inside. Her ears perked and she took a deep breath, inhaling the scents that flowed from the clearing. She could see a den on it's edge, one made of stone; a cave, perhaps? Her tail wagged once, but she didn't move, suddenly nervous. She wanted to approach, but she didn't know how exactly. She didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with these strangers. The she-wolf took a deep breath to calm her nerves, and walked forward. She stopped at the edge, one paw in the air and ears perked.
"Hello?" she asked, her voice carrying through the thin covering of leaves.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Will, Damian, Darkness, Mallory
Word Count: 715 words
Notes: Wow is that a long post. Hehe...
Nayeli
Nayeli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down